Monday, May 21, 2007

 

Nick and the Tidal Patterns




This is a new hotlink. I don't get down to the beach very often - the mountains are closer and far more interesting to me. We met a bunch of friends from across the country for a couple of days, staying at right on the beach at Driftwood Shores, very nice, although their breakfast food is pretty slack for Lane County's Only Beach Resort.

We arrived early, and tramped around in the blowing sand looking for pictures. The blowing sand is disturbing when I am carrying a camera around, and the bondage relationship with my hat gets old, but I had a blast. All of the pictures in the Beach archive were taken that day.

Nick is using it as the wallpaer on his MySpace profile. This kind of works, I don't know. It's mildly effective in this setting, but it makes his pale green text difficult to read. But I'm very happy to see it.

Thanks, Nick!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?