Friday, May 18, 2007

 

Here Comes the Rain Again, Resourced, Renamed, Recolored and Cropped





http://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/11/04/34/43/fondfo11.jpg

This picture was originally hotlinked, and now the image has been stolen, cropped, and had its colors changed. Owell - at least they left mine on long enough for me to make note.

It's at a French forum named Parlons de nos parties jdr and sits mostly obscured in the background. The green coloring looks like tornado weather - how often are there tornadoes in France?

Well, anyway, it's a stolen image, but I just want to document its use - I don't like playing cop for people who need to play thief. You silly people, just ask! and you shall receive.

UPDATE: I think I'll try something new. I'm grabbing the infringing copy, renaming it back to something I recognize, and ask the forum to hotlink. I have left this message at the forum:

(it is translated by computer of English, forgive all the errors please.) Hello, the basic photograph painted Ipapier?) is my photograph, slightly changed. Please employ this copy with my waiter: http://www.middle-fork.org/archives/dHereComesTheRainAgain.jpg and not this copy: http://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/11/04/34/43/fondfo11.jpg Thank you! I am happy loves you the image, I want right knowledge when people employ my images. postscript: It is green! It of resembling a tornado coming - do you obtain much tornadoes in France?



I fed English into Babelfish, and the above is the French translated back into English.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?