Tuesday, April 10, 2007

 

The Residents and DisAppointment Daughter Are Seeing Eye to Eye



the Residents are great, and have been creating cool stuff for decades (Residents Wikipedia page.) Now they have moved online, into the "Storyteller Era" - 2006-present.

The Residents use a cool eyeball head tux wearing visible riff as a theme, and in a comment DisAppointment Daughter has left my collage Seeing Eye to Eye.

DisAppointement Daughter posted this hotlink at 2304 10 Apr and since then there have been 245 hits. Hits will probably keep up the rest of today and then taper off when the comment leaves the front page.

Thanks, DisAppointment Daughter!

Comments:
You're Most Welcome My Friend! ;) ;)

<333~
*dd*
 
Thank You for inspiring me! Your work is amazing!

<333 Ya~
*dd*
 
You're so welcome my Friend!

Thank you for making the world a cooler place!

I'm glad we see Eye to Eye!

<333 Ya~
*dd*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?