Tuesday, April 24, 2007

 

The Orange Dragonfly Alights in Russia




This forum is in Cyrillic, which I can't read, and neither can babelfish. My dragonfly shares a post by stardoc with a few other dragonflies, but they pale in comparison with the wonderful photoshopped animals above and below it. Check it out, they're way cool.

I took this picture in my back yard. I got greedy and touched the tree and off it flew. I do that too much. Owell. The weather is warming and the insects are starting to show - hopefully I'll see one of these again soon.

Here is the latest Orange Dragonfly hotlink list. There are only two currently, and the busiest one is kim's myspace page, which is set private.

Thank you kim and stardoc!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?