Wednesday, April 04, 2007

 

$girl and the Flowers for Francis Bacon



Since google scarfed up blogger google image searches are finding images on Far Cartouche, and often an image original to Middle-Fork is sourced from this blog after I have posted about it as a hotlink.

I guess I like that, I'm certainly seeing an increase in visits at all three blogs. Even at Days Between Stations, which can't figure out what the heck its mission is, resulting in much inactivity.

$girl has placed Flowers for Francis Bacon on her myspace page under Who I'd Like To Meet. Francis Bacon rocks, he was a truly great painter. (Ack! the link to his collected works is stale!) I wonder is $girl just likes my picture, or if she really wants to meet Francis.

in any event, Thanks $girl!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?