Friday, April 20, 2007

 

Dzeparoski Nikola Re-Sources My Drop of Water and Claims Copyright




This Drop of Water is going places! Unfortunately, one new place constututes a Infringing Copyright Claim.


Dzeparoski Nikola made a smaller jpg from my gif. Here it is:



I have sent email to the contact address on this page:

To : contact@ii.edu.mk
Cc : therobotvegetable@middle-fork.org
Attchmnt:
Subject : Dzeparoski Nikola and my picture of a drop of water
----- Message Text -----
Hello,
It has come to my attention that Dzeparoski Nikola has taken my image

http://www.middle-fork.org/archives/2006/03/a_drop_of_water.html

and claims copyright on it:

http://stella.ii.edu.mk/i2006/10979/greska/black_beauty.htm

I don't mind if there is a unattributed hotlink that is a good thing. Unfortunately, Dzeparoski Nikola has re-sourced the image and claims copyright. This is unhappy and not necessary - this person is welcome to use my image, sourced from my server, without attribution.

Here are three articles I have written extolling the use of my image from my server:

http://hotveg.blogspot.com/search?q=drop+water

I am currently writing a new article to document this infringement and any resolution. I am please that Dzeparoski Nikola likes my image and wants to share it with others. All I ask is that the copyright notice is removed.
Please let me know what information you need to assist me in this sad task.


Thank you,
veg


There are three previous posts about hotlinks to this image. Here is the current list of hotlinks

This is unpleasant - I want to share and someone steals. I don't understand the thinking behind such actions.

All Drop of Water Posts

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?