Tuesday, March 27, 2007

 

Our Maple Tree and the Price of Oil




This is an odd hotlink. I've been ignoring it by mistake, confusing it with two other maple tree pictures. This picture has two hotlinks and I see I need to make additions to the search engine filtering.

The big hotlink is at Price of Oil. This looks like an astroturf site, but I don't see what it's up to. It caught my attention in particular because my proud Oregonian Maple Tree is described as endangered in Vermont. The comments on this blog take you to a suggestion that your email will be warmly welcomed. It seems weird not to have comments.

Owell, I think I'll watch it for awhile, and maybe I can figure out why this website seems so weird.

Original Middle-Fork post


Thanks, Change of Oil!


UPDATE 28 Mar 2007 1437 - They've swapped out my picture for one at The Chamorro Bible. I wonder if they noticed that I blessed their use of my image, and only use unsanctioned images? The rest of the pictures are same, at least that I noticed.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?