Tuesday, December 05, 2006

 

SwEeT HOneY 4U Displays the Purple Flowers and Water

a photo of purple hyacinth flowers and spherical drops of water

They are hyacinths. SwEeT HOneY 4U has chosen to use them as a tiled display. This one doesn't work so well in this format, but I'm happy to see it getting around. It's been linked a few times in the last couple of months.

I think that SwEeT_HOneY_4U is in Columbia, or at least thats the one place name I see glancing down the page. The page is in English.

Thanks! SwEeT HOneY 4U



The hotlinking patterns have changed a bit. Popular pictures are very popular. I written some scripts to scrap the hotlinking addresses from the access log, and create most of a post with them, but it's a bit clunky and I haven't had the time. I'm going to try and catch up again.

UPDATE

There is still a hotlink on Serena's private myspace page.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?