Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

Shitake Rose and Leslie MySpace Pilgrim



Leslie has chosen this picture for her background. This is cool, I really like how the picture works as a repeated tile.

A friend brought me a box of shitake mushrooms he had picked, and I grinned twice over: they're so delicious! ...and I knew I had found the perfect background for the most beautiful dried rose I have ever managed to create. I found the rose on a walk near work, and then placed it on one of the myriad monitors clogging up my office. Monitors are great flower driers, at least the tube monitors. I haven't tried this with a flat screen yet.

This is a great display of my picture - I love it. The picture makes me smile everytime I see it.

Thanks Leslie!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?