Monday, July 10, 2006

 

Robin's and Noah Saved Again! by MySpace Pilgrim chopped liver ?




Here's another one from Far Cartouche. chopped liver ? has hotlinked the very first picture of Robin's and Noah. They were in shock for a few weeks, what with me wielding the laser like photoshop tools on their fragile body parts, and then thrusting them into horrible situations. Or at least, into strange ones. They did okay for a while, then the box died and life has never been the same.

These two kitties served as announcement mascots for my participation in the various Friday Cat Blogging Carnivals, primarily the Modulator and the Carnival of the Cats. The kitties are Puppie's, probably the ones in the birthing picture. I selected them out of the kitchen, andin this instance, placed them against a color tweaked sky. Each week I would figure out something new I could do with photoshop.

Then I got a fulltime job, and my partner went off to care for parents, and it's going to take me some doing to track these critters down again.

chopped liver ? has placed them in comments with dozens of other very cute pictures, on erianoillimmik's page. Way cute, check them out.


Thanks! chopped liver ?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?