Monday, July 10, 2006

 

Myspace Pilgrim Machine Gun Noises and the Wounded Bee



This critter was just hanging around. I couldn't see any obvious damage, but it wasn't flying, and didn't really want to move much. I wonder now if it was all jammed up w/ spider web. It was nice to get a picture of a bee from "below" like this, back, side, and face shots being so easy to achieve.

juggernaut of bronze and alcohol has posted my picture entitled Wonuded Bee on Machine Gun Noises myspace page in the friend's comments section, amidst a partying maelstrom of inspired babble. He says:

So when I Google Image Searched "Wounded Bee"
I got this


Just think of this as a lesson in effective tagging.

Thanks juggernaut of bronze and alcohol!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?