Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 

Hungarian Pilgrim tyra89 irta, 4-In-1 Cone and the Lights In The Forest



Here's another triple header, with two old veterans and one neophyte hotlink. The picture above was taken just past the spur up the cinder cones of Four-In-One Cone, looking north at Mt. Jefferson. Mt. Washington is closer, but hidden behind Four-In-One. This is a picture looking south from Four-In-One Cone, looking down at where the above pictyre was taken.

It's a great hike, busy like all the trails which start on the Old Highway 242. It tees into the Pacific Crest Trail after 5.5 miles.

This picture, and the two pictures which follow, have been hotlinked into a forum in Hungary. There are a lot of English lyrics, other than that I'm clueless.

The Light in the Forest pictures as a category are my most popular hotlinks. The first one has probably edged into the double digits now, but the second has only shown up a couple times, once when I let HTV go quiet, and once when it disappeared before I could blog it. I'm glad to see it again, so I can show it off again.

Thanks thrice to tyra89 írta. I see now that this is tyra89 irta's blog. Doh.

Thanks very much! tyra89 irta




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?