Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

Myspace Pilgrim Evy and Tinker's Big Chomp



This image shows up in a pictorial paeon to grass, a bulletin from Evy, which reads like it is in response to being teased about having allergies.

Don't be moving to the southern Willamette Valley, because it is a one of the largest producers of grass seed in the world. I spent a few years commuting across the valley, and I can testify that the beauty of endlessly green fields is matched by the endlessly aggressive by products of growing them. This adventure led me to discover the joys of rinsing my sinuses daily.

Thanks Evy!

Comments:
Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....
 
Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?