Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

Dogen Digger, a Highly Sensitive Pilgrim, annd Our Digger Pine



I love this tree. I'd never seen one until shortly before I became contractually connected with this individual. I was leaning into the center of the tree looking straight up when I took this picture. These trees branch very close to the ground, and produce quite a few serpentine vertical branches. I don't have a good picture of it - you can see the most in the background of this picture of our maple tree, but it doesn't give a good sense of the overall structure.

Big trees are very difficult to capture, and I find that when I manage a good one, like this picture of a douglas fir, the only people who appreciate the shot are other forestheads.

Our Digger Pine was posted on a page entitled Highly Sensitive Person as a birthday greeting to Dogen Digger by Melo.

Thanks Melo! and happy Birthday, Doegn Digger!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?