Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

Way Cute Baby at the Thai Clinic

Photo entitled Way Cute Baby


This is a new one, rather, it is unusual for Middle-Fork, every since I tried to figure out into which of the three giant Sani-Pac bins I should place all the stolen souls, maybe the biggest one, since "if it grows it goes" but does a stolen soul ever grow? I finesse this conundrum by not pointing my camera at people. Or at least only grudgingly doing anything with such a picture when I succumb.

Or when I behave erraticly and post a picture of a Way Cute Baby. This is the child of some friends, and this Way Cute Baby a decade or two older now. The picture has been hotlinked from a Thai forum. This site has audio, be forewarned, and they're looking at baby pictures. www.thaiclinic.com

Thank you Thai Clinicians!

Comments:
She also like Thai food!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?