Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

Babebo the Pilgrim Floats My Balloons



Xanga is yet another community of online diaries and journals. You can easily start your own free journal, share thoughts with your friends and meet new friends, too! What Fun! This is like a Disneyworld of Bars just like on Cheers! No, really!

babebo has done something interesting, besides enjoying my after-the-laser-beam balloons. She resized it - the one above is the size I posted. ...and Yikes! Be warned, her page plays some awful music.


This is the first time anyone has hotlinked this picture. Thanks, babebo!

Comments:
i'm so sorry abt using yr foto...

sorry n i have deleted it yet.
 
but i have to tell u,
i didn't said that foto was taken by me,
n all of my fds know that i was juz searching some funny n beautiful pics n share wif them.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?