Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 

Myspace Pilgrims Miss Out On The Action

I've already reported on this hotlink, and it's still cooking away on Melody's profile page in a comment by Jess. The sad part about this hotlink is that this picture is the first of a sequence. I've tried a few searches, here's one, but I never see pictures two and three.

I sent Jess a message:

Hi,
Here's the whole set:






Glad you like it! You left it in a comment on Melody's profile. The first picture is popular, but I never see the other two anywhere. It's too bad that the image search engines don't put them together like they deserve.


veg


Here's the original Middle-Fork post, and the Cats 2005 Summer archive in which it appears.

Comments:
Looks like your about to give that cat a lobotomy with your toe nail. Come see my toe photo, I'm quite proud of it. When Photoshop and a six pack of Black-Butte porter combine.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?