Sunday, December 25, 2005

 

Yahoo! Pilgrims and the Amtrak Rainbow



Yesterday I discovered the hotmail hotlinks; today I went looking for other web mail hotlinks,
and checked to see if there were any Yahoo! Mail
hotlinks. There are 30 mail.yahoo hits out of 343279 total entries.

Here's the referer URL:

1) http://aa.f322.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter?
2) MsgId=9446_387060_35844_1773_751_0_90_-1_0&
3) Idx=8&YY=8794&inc=25&order=down&sort=date&
4) pos=0&view=a&head=b&box=Inbox

This looks to be an inbox display, one that shows an initial snippet of each
letter. I have a yahoo account, but I'm stuffed to the brim and not very
ambitious at the moment. I'll be exploring the interfaces for the various
web mail over the next few weeks, but I really like this picture, and
wanted to show off something pretty today.

The Amtrak train is on the left, and the freight train is stationary on a side track.
I have a sequence of shots with the Amtrak train crossing the scene. This is the
only one in which the Amtrak is separate from the freight train.

This picture has been web mail fetched by two different IPs for a total of three hits.
Here is the original Middle-Fork post, entitled Amtrak Rainbow.
Here is the Middle-Fork Rainbow archive.

Merry Merry! Happy Happy!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?