Tuesday, December 20, 2005

 

An Enlightened Display of a Jumping Spider

A photograph of a jumping spider eating a flower spider

Take It As Red is an interesting blog. Unfortunately the proprietor seems to have caught some dread disease and hasn't posted since 2 Nov 2005. I hope they're ok.

And, on top of that, I don't want you to verge from Enlightened to Blogisattva by not blogging anymore!

There're a number of Ceph Blogging posts, then a bit of a random selection of items, and a sad story. People keep visiting now and then, the photo has been fetched 18 times since the beginning of the month.

And one of my photos is featured as a post, with appropriate attribution. It's one of my favorites. This is a jumping spider eating a little flower spider. I had been trying to get some shots of the flower spider, gone away for a few minutes, and when I returned I found this scene.

Thank you Take It As Red for posting my photo!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?