Monday, December 19, 2005

 

BREAKING! MySpace Hotlink in Progresse

a photograph from above of a cat's head looking straight up

Someone is running this image through a MySpace editor function of some sort. The URL is such that only that person can make use of it, when I plug it in I get redirected to the login page. I should login.

Now that URL gets me to my own editor. That's good, I shouldn't be able to edit someone else's page. That assures me that the person whose profile contains my image is the one who put it there.

Updates as appropriate.

UPDATE 21 Dec 2005: There has been no further activity with this picture. They must have decided it wasn't the right image for their profile page. Or perhaps they just aren't anyone's friend. Who knows.

UPDATE TWO 21 Dec 2005: I spoke too soon - it's on their blog, and set to private.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?