Thursday, December 15, 2005

 

Blogisattvas, the Enlightened, and then there are Pilgrims



BlogisattvasEtc.gif



I share this mercurial journey through the Singularity to the Great Attractor and beyond with multitudes, this mosh pit of sound and fury. We are all kinds, but that's rather beside my point. The focus here are those who touch my access log.

I've thought about this a while, and have decided on how to slice my pie of companionship, and so in the course of this metamorphosis into the machine, I find these folk rubbing on my virtual parts:


Blogisattvas

Blogisattvas are enlightened bloggers, who have graciously listed my blogs in a relatively permanent fashion on their main page. These are truly superior beings: not only do they regularly produce excellent content, they work at improving the spiritual traffic on other blogs.

They are the world's most wonderful people.


The Enlightened

Next up are the Enlightened. These ascended beings shine internally just as much as the Blogisattvas, but their path does not include the laser focus intent on ushering others along. They have mentioned my blog in a post. This brings more light immediately, which their crafty collection of mirrors and lenses rubegoldberg into targeted appreciation. And, in general, they can craft much better sentences than I can.

Their grace inundates my access log for a few days, and usually leave a interested soul or two behind, who have found something worth returning to over and over.

They are the world's most wonderful people, behind door number two.


Then there are Pilgrims

Pilgrims are on the path. They intuitively ferret out the images which can lead them to a higher consciousness, but they're not there yet. These seekers are the innocent lambs who just might end up in Limbo for eternity: not only do they lack a clue, they are oblivious to the glut of clues which crowd our lives.

But something is moving them in the right direction, after all, the access log records their shadowy progress toward the light.

They are behind door number three.

Moral

Blogisattvas will hang out in the altar of the sidebar, entrenched in glory and instantly available for continuing lessons as to the nature of being.

Beyond that I don't know yet, I'll be posting about traffic from other sites, and spend the most time describing the hotlinks from black holes, places from which I can't get a twitch, no matter how I gladhand and wellmet.



I dedicate my hyperlinking pattern to all the footnotes compilers who have taught me to heavily annotate the first few chapters, and then slack off, for no apparent reason.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?